Few people actually understand all of the fine print in their insurance policies. As a result, they may find themselves at a disadvantage when an insurance company refuses to pay a claim. It sometimes takes an experienced attorney to level the playing field.
I am Clark Thurn, an insurance law attorney in Minnesota. From my office in Roseville, I represent people throughout the Minneapolis-St. Paul metropolitan area who have disputes with an insurance company. With more than 25 years of experience litigating insurance claims, I understand how to make insurers pay. I offer a free initial phone consultation to discuss your case.
I handle coverage disputes and claim denials involving all types of insurance policies. Here are some examples of the types of policies I frequently handle and litigate.
- Disability insurance, including social security, private and employer-sponsored long-term disability coverage.
- Property insurance, including storm damage, water damage, theft and liability claims
- Life insurance
- Health insurance
- Business insurance claims of all kinds, including business interruption, product damage, income loss, property damage and natural disaster loss claims
- Auto accident claims
- Condominium and townhouse claims of all types.
- Fire damage claims of all kinds.
- Liability insurance claims of all kinds.
Before I started representing covered individuals and businesses, I was an associate general counsel for a life and disability insurance company and an insurance claims adjuster for several companies. I was the person inside the insurance company who made the calls on which claims to pay and which to deny and managed all the claims litigation. As a result, I know how to persuade insurance companies to pay disputed claims. I also know how to sue insurance companies for breach of contract if they refuse to pay.
Insurance And Disability Claim Attorney Serving Minneapolis And St. Paul
For a free case evaluation, call me, Minneapolis-St. Paul insurance claim lawyer Clark Thurn, at 651-243-6133. For your convenience, I offer evening and weekend consultations by appointment.